Ionic Body Brush
Ionic vegan body brush for dry massages.
- 100% honest ingredients
- Shipped plastic-free
- Ordered before 16:00 = Shipped today
- Free delivery in the Netherlands on orders above € 50
A handcrafted wooden body-brush with vegan sisal and copper bristles.
The ultra-fine copper bristles generate new energy in the form of negative ions. The ions energize the skin, fight free radicals, leave the skin radiant and provide an intense energizing kick.
Why brush with copper bristles?
Dry brushing is an ancient Ayurvedic healing method that has numerous positive effects for your wellbeing and health. Copper bristles offer additional positive effects:
- Negative ions energize the skin
- Increases the energy level and neutralizes free radicals
- Removes dead skin cells
- Stimulates the production of new skin cells and gives your body a fresh glow
- Promotes blood and lymphatic flow and reduces swelling
- Increases the skin’s absorption capacity for care products
- Detoxifying effect, removes toxins from the body
- Just a few minutes of dry brushing a day is enough to permanently increase health and energy levels.
Positively charged electric particles, also called positive ions, block the energy supply to the body from the outside. Negatively charged particles, also called anions, can restore the energy balance. The fine bronze wires of the Ionic Dry Brush generate these negatively charged particles directly on the skin when rubbed. In this way, they create a harmonious energy level that energizes, balances and refreshes the skin!
This body brush consists of ultra-fine copper filaments, 100% natural bristles and oiled, regional beech wood from responsibly managed forests. The brush is sustainably and traditionally made in Germany.
The Ritual of dry brushing
As early as the Middle Ages, monks and nuns used the stimulating effect of copper bristles. They used it to fight fatigue and even pain. That is why the copper brush is also called the monastery brush.
How to use the Ionic Body Brush?
Feeling tired, cold, dry, and flaky? Regular dry brushing or massaging has an energizing and warming effect on the body. The stimulating massage increases blood circulation and exfoliates the skin, leaving it soft smooth, and radiant. Dry massage also helps to combat cellulite, bumpy skin, and ingrown hairs.
Massage your skin using the brush, stroking in circular motions towards the heart. Always avoid lymph notes and open, damaged, or irritated skin. For maximum effect, add a few drops of the Marence Anti-Cellulite oil on the skin during the massage.
|Country of origin||