Small Wooden Cooking Spatula
Luxurious wooden cooking spatula made of ash tree. Due to the pre-curved neck, the spatula has an extra comfortable grip. The smaller size of this spatula truly works as a prolonging of your hand and is ideal for baking smaller dishes such as pancakes, eggs, mushrooms, etc. Also, available for left-handed people! Each individual spatula is crafted by hand by a small family business.
Luxurious Small Wooden Cooking Spatula made of flexible ash tree. Due to the pre-curved neck, the spatula has an extra comfortable grip. The smaller size of this spatula truly works as a prolonging of your hand and is ideal for baking smaller dishes such as pancakes, eggs, mushrooms, etc. Also, available for left-handed people!
A unique, curved take on the kitchen tool no one should be without. This perfect-shaped and sized spatula will quickly become your favorite. Handcrafted from Latvian ash wood and traditionally finished with flaxseed oil. In comparison to cheaper alternatives, this spatula is crafted with dried wood, which ensures the spatula’s flexibility will serve you a long time!
Why you’ll love your Small Wooden Cooking Spatula
- Comfortable pre-curved handle
- Large and thin work-surface
- Perfect size for cooking small dishes – Feels like cooking with your hands!
- Heat Insulating – In comparison to metal, a wooden spatula doesn’t heat to scalding temperatures as metal does which prevents you from burning your hands. Also, it’s perfect if your dish is sensitive to sudden temperature changes, as in the case of making candy when a temperature change may crystallize the sugar.
- Soft & flexible – Does not damage pots and bowls
- Non-toxic – Wood does not chemically react with acidic foods or melt chemicals or strange tastes into hot foods as plastic does.
- Completely plastic-free & aesthetically pleasing
Every spatula is made by hand from individual pieces of wood. Therefore, the size, shape, and color of each item can be different from the picture displayed.
After the first few uses, your spatula might become a little rough-looking. You can sand the spatula slightly and apply a new layer of flaxseed or sunflower oil to the wood. After sanding, your spatula will stay smooth and shiny for a long time. To care for natural wood products, re-oil as needed (when they look dry, or every ~6 months) with flaxseed or sunflower oil. To clean, wash with gentle soap, rinse, and wipe dry. Do not soak for extended periods, or clean in the dishwasher. Wood quickly takes up color from colored foods. Don’t leave your spatula in your dishes and wash up after use, to keep the original color.
19,5 x 8 cm
Beeswax Pillar Candle XL€22,50
3 Bag Sealing Clips