Small Wooden Cooking Ladle
Luxurious wooden ladle made of ash tree. This smaller-sized ladle is ideal for cooking jams and sauces. In comparison to metal or plastic, wood does not chemically react with acidic foods or melt chemicals or strange tastes into hot foods.
- 100% honest ingredients
- Shipped plastic-free
- Ordered before 16:00 = Shipped today
- Free delivery in the Netherlands on orders above € 50
Small Wooden Cooking Ladle made of flexible ash tree. A unique, take on the kitchen tool no one should be without, ideal for soups, sauces, and jams. Handcrafted from Latvian ash wood and traditionally finished with flaxseed oil. In comparison to cheaper alternatives, this spoon is crafted with dried wood, which ensures the spatula will serve you a long time!
Why you’ll love your Small Wooden Cooking Ladle
- Comfortable pre-curved handle for comfortable grip
- Perfect length for bigger smaller pans
- Heat Insulating – In comparison to metal, a wooden ladle doesn’t heat to scalding temperatures as metal does which prevent you from burning your hands. Also, it’s perfect if your dish is sensitive to sudden temperature changes, as in the case of making candy when a temperature change may crystallize the sugar.
- Soft & flexible – Does not damage pots, bowls and pans
- Non-acidic and non-toxic – Wood does not chemically react with acidic foods or melt chemicals or strange tastes into hot foods as plastic or metal does.
- Completely plastic-free & aesthetically pleasing
Every tool is made by hand from individual pieces of wood. Therefore, the size, shape, and color of each item can be different from the picture displayed.
After the first few uses, your ladle might become a little rough-looking. You can sand the spatula slightly and apply a new layer of flaxseed or sunflower oil to the wood. After sanding, your spoon will stay smooth and shiny for good! To care for natural wood products, re-oil as needed (when they look dry, or every ~6 months) with flaxseed or sunflower oil. To clean, wash with gentle soap, rinse, and wipe dry. Do not soak for extended periods, or clean in the dishwasher. Wood quickly takes up color from colored foods. Don’t leave your spatula in your dishes and wash up after use, to keep the original color.
22 x 7,5 x 2 cm