Reusable Jute Dish Scrubber
Looking for a green sponge replacement? Our reusable and eco-friendly dish scrubber is an ideal alternative for plastic dish sponges & brushes. This zero-waste scrubber is hand-knitted from jute fibers. Jute is hard-wearing, has natural antibacterial properties, and can be washed at high temperatures making it possible to use it for up to 6 months! After you’re ready to dispose your scrubber you can compost it in the garden or feed it to your indoor plants!
- 100% honest ingredients
- Shipped plastic-free
- Ordered before 16:00 = Shipped today
- Free delivery in the Netherlands on orders above € 50
Reusable jute dish scrubber for dishwashing, plastic-free & non-toxic cleaning.
The benefits of Reusable Jute Dish Scrubbers:
- Made of 100% natural, plant-based material and therefore completely toxic-free!
- Environmentally friendly, zero-waste & plastic-free.
- Jute Scrubbers are practical and versatile, they can be used for multiple purposes such as washing dishes and/or zero-waste & toxic-free cleaning.
- Jute is durable and wear-resistant – with proper care, your scrubber will last long.
- Can be easily repaired and washed.
- Just rough enough – the texture of the jute easily removes stubborn dirt without leaving scratches.
- Compostable – after you are done with your scrubber, cut it into small pieces and feed it to your plants! The jute decomposes well in the ground, enriching the soil with organic matter.
- Hand-made – our scrubbers sponges, mittens are hand-made, with your purchase, you support small businesses and & independent craftsmen.
What can you use a jute scrubber for?
Reusable Jute Scrubber as a replacement for a regular synthetic dish sponge
Jute scrubbers are ideal for washing dishes. Use soap or a pinch of soda to easily remove stubborn dirt from pans, oven-trays, stoves, etc. The handy handle and extra-large scrubbing surface ensure that you do not have to apply too much pressure with your hands.
Reusable Jute Scrubber for toxic-free & zero-waste cleaning
A jute scrubber is a must-have in your zero-waste & toxic-free bathroom.
Vegetable cleaning scrubber
Jute Scrubbers are ideal for removing dirt from vegetables such as potatoes, beetroots & carrots.
How to take care of your jute scrubber:
After each use, rinse the scrubber in hot water and let dry. The scrubber can be machine washed at high temperatures or disinfected in boiling water with a pinch of soda. Jute has natural antibacterial properties and is very wear-resistant. Replace small holes easily repaired with a thread and needle! With proper use, your jute scrubber will last up to 6 months! When your scrubber needs to be replaced, compost your old one in the soil!
How environmentally friendly are reusable jute dish scrubbers?
Did you know that most synthetic sponges are not recyclable and go straight to the landfill? With every use, tiny bits of microplastic go straight down our drains and into our oceans where they pollute our coral reefs or are eaten by marine life.