Honey – Forest Flower
A delicious treat from the untouched meadows of the Teicu Nature Reserve, Latvia. Collected from wild forest plants which gives the honey unique medicinal properties and excellent taste.
- 100% honest ingredients
- Shipped plastic-free
- Ordered before 16:00 = Shipped today
- Free delivery in the Netherlands on orders above € 50
Forest honey is considered one of the most elite among honey varieties. This is due primarily to the ecologic location of the harvest and the powerful healing properties of wild forest plants. Teicu Medus honey is collected from wild raspberries, cranberries, lingonberries and young shoots of conifers.
Forest honey properties:
* Increases the level of hemoglobin in blood cells
* Strengthens the immune system
* Prevents the growth of pathogenic bacteria
* Relieves inflammation
* Improves sleep
* Strengthens the nervous system
|Country of origin||