Luxurious Wooden Cooking Spoon
Luxurious wooden cooking spoon made of the flexible ash tree. Ideal for cooking larger meals. Due to the pre-curved neck, the spatula has an extra comfortable grip. Each individual spatula is crafted by hand by a small family business.
Luxurious Wooden Cooking Spoon made of flexible ash tree. A unique, curved take on the kitchen tool no one should be without, ideal for cooking up bigger dishes and soups. Due to the pre-curved neck, the spatula has an extra comfortable grip. Handcrafted from Latvian ash wood and traditionally finished with flaxseed oil. In comparison to cheaper alternatives, this spoon is crafted with dried wood, which ensures the spatula will serve you a long time!
Why you’ll love your Luxurious Wooden Cooking Spoon
- Comfortable pre-curved handle for comfortable grip.
- Perfect length for bigger pans.
- Heat Insulating – In comparison to metal, a wooden spatula doesn’t heat to scalding temperatures as metal does which prevents you from burning your hands. Also, it’s perfect if your dish is sensitive to sudden temperature changes, as in the case of making candy when a temperature change may crystallize the sugar.
- Soft & flexible – Does not damage pots, bowls and pans.
- Non-toxic – Wood does not chemically react with acidic foods or melt chemicals or strange tastes into hot foods as plastic does.
- Completely plastic-free.
- Hand-made & aesthetically pleasing.
Every spatula/spoon is made by hand from individual pieces of wood. Therefore, the size, shape, and color of each item can be different from the picture displayed.
After the first few uses, your spoon might become a little rough-looking. You can sand the spatula slightly and apply a new layer of flaxseed or sunflower oil to the wood. After sanding, your spoon will stay smooth and shiny for good! To care for natural wood products, re-oil as needed (when they look dry, or every ~6 months) with flaxseed or sunflower oil. To clean, wash with gentle soap, rinse, and wipe dry. Do not soak for extended periods, or clean in the dishwasher. Wood quickly takes up color from colored foods. Don’t leave your spatula in your dishes and wash up after use, to keep the original color.
29,5 x 6,5 cm
Wooden Bag Sealing Clips
Small Wooden Cooking Spatula€13,25